Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strenght only cycle

Thanks all.
Yes i never used roids.

I know there isnt an only strength cycle but i search most streght gain without so much bw lbs gain.

I will try with anavar in a month. ty

Halotestin is the best oral for strength IMO. All strength and no size but as always its your diet that will determine that. Give it some good research before you use it though. Potential rage issues with halo

halo shouldn't be on the radar of someone who's never ran aas before bro.

mast, var, winny, tbol could all potentially improve your strength without much weight gain. pick one and give it a try, after researching and having everything else lined up, of course.

look the best strength AAS combo i've ever ran is tren/var. however that doesn't mean you should run out and do it.

for a newb straight up i would recommend beastdrol/superdrol for 4 weeks if you want to dip your toes in the water.

if you want an injectable cycle do some dbol with test for your first cycle and your strength will jump

really every AAS out there is great for strength hell they are all derived from MALE HORMONES!! so obviously they all will give you strength, the only one where my strength didn't improve very much was primo, masteron, and winny which is probably because none of them aromatize lol. and the proviron on its own won't do diddly obviously

mast or winny improve my strength pretty significantly. nothing like tren but still some good bumps in my lifts. I would imagine for someone who has never used an AAS, var or tbol would boost their strength pretty well without too many side effects

Yeah i know all roids improve strength but how much of this strength will i keep after the cycle?

That's is the question and that's is i want to know because i want to keep the more i can.

Yeah i know all roids improve strength but how much of this strength will i keep after the cycle?

That's is the question and that's is i want to know because i want to keep the more i can.

you will keep exactly 2.5583234% of your gains. lol come on man this question is impossible to answer exactly.

but generally slow gains over a long period of time are EASIER to keep than fast and quick gains. that is just the way it is

you will keep exactly 2.5583234% of your gains. lol come on man this question is impossible to answer exactly.

but generally slow gains over a long period of time are EASIER to keep than fast and quick gains. that is just the way it is

It also stops with accusations :) and helps tendons and ligaments stay healthy which is important if you want to keep lifting for years to come

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

heres my view on it.. Any steroid that gives fast strength weight gain, will diminish just as fast when you come off, and any steroid that takes time to build up and dont cause alot of weight gain , it'll be much easier to maintain when you come off, ofcourse a post cycle therapy is needed.

Top Bottom