Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strawberry big blast

for you big blast guys, how is the consistency when its mixed with milk? I've been using ON cause its fairly cheap and tastes ok and mixes with just a shaker.
It stays thin like milk though. Where as back in the day when I used pro lab it was like goddamn cake batter. Does big blast thicken up at all or stay fairly thin?

I was using the ON french vanilla MRP powder and it was medium thickness. Which is nice cause when I put a half cup of oats in it and 2 tbsp of natty PB and blended it it would stay suspended in the shake. If the mix is too thin it falls to the bottom in a clump.

It mixes very well with milk on the blender and its not thick at all. Its even smoother with 2% milk. I got Real Banana and it goes good with milk and an actual banana in the blender.

It mixes very well with milk on the blender and its not thick at all. Its even smoother with 2% milk. I got Real Banana and it goes good with milk and an actual banana in the blender.

I usually use 1%. I actually bought whole milk today to try with my ON til my big blast gets here in a day or two. I do notice a difference.

Top Bottom