Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strange sust cycle

NZkiwi

hey guy's, currently training for my first comp, 10 weeks out, i have a trainer who has given me this cycle to use, i am currently in the first week, this is also my first cycle, he said i should use 250mg a week for 5 weeks, then have a 3 week break, then on the 3rd week inject 250mg more, then 250mg 10 days later, 250mg 7 days later, 250mg 5 days after that, then 3 days, which would be the night before competition, anyone have an opinion on this, i know its a low dose, but hoping i can still gain a little muscle while dieting down to a low bodyfat, cheers guy's, any input greatly appreciated.

i think your trainer is entering the same competition :D

he is trying to shut down your natural test and then bloat the fuck out of you right before your go on stage ... looks like he'll be walkin away with the trophy not you brotha

NFG

ha ha, no i don't think so, he has just finished competing about 3 weeks ago and won't be competing this time, and he would also be in a totally different class than i would, he has been doing this for quite a few years, but i take it you don't think this type of cycle is a very good idea.

i think your trainer is entering the same competition

you would thinks so.

ha ha, no i don't think so, he has just finished competing about 3 weeks ago and won't be competing this time, and he would also be in a totally different class than i would, he has been doing this for quite a few years, but i take it you don't think this type of cycle is a very good idea.

Very bad idea.

Yeah this cycle pretty much does suck. Unless this is a small local competition the doses you have seem pretty low. That is, unless you also have a great natural physique already. Still, you would be better off keeping things consistent without all these fucked up fluctuations. Adding an anti-estrogen as well would be a good idea. Im assuming you want to keep the cycle low dose you could also throw in some winny there at 50mg ed a few weeks out from the show. As well the whole carb depletion and loading process. PM or email Quadsweep, jc21, or Flexed1 bro they can help you greatly here. Good luck.

I don't think sus would be a good choice period only 10 weeks out. Not at all.

Do you have the ability to get something else?

I am not a fina expert, but it is easy to get and in 8 weeks it would be a much better choise. Do a search on fina to find out more.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.
You're being baffled.

His regimen has no logic whatsoever.

Read up on Sustenon. There are no mysterious secret cycling methods for it, or any other steroid for that matter. A steady dose each week would work far better then what he planned for you. There is no reason for ANY breaks or changes in dosing from week to week.

Well, there actually are some alternative ways to cycle Sustenon. However they all involve heavy front loading at the start of the cycle. IMO this is not absolutely necessary.

Last edited:
genarr3 said:
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.
You're being baffled.

His regimen has no logic whatsoever.
I agree with genarr...These are the kind of stupid ass cycles people at my gym try and run....They make no sence at all...

Top Bottom