Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Straight bulking diet

i would add some whey to your last meal. maybe a 20g shake made in 1 cup of milk.

also imo shakes and bars arent real good for bulking unless you add some cals to them. but even then not so good. i think you are using them to much

i love the feeling i get when i eat like this, my body feels fuller all day all over. i'm not concerned with the clean-ness of my diet anymore. it has seemed no matter how unclean it is i've stayed extremely cut, so i'm going to go the other route. i get my other omegas from fish oils.

i still do goats milk but for some reason my lactose issues have been getting better. i'm really really really looking forward to eating some beef again. i have touched it in 10yrs b/c of my "allergy" to cows

damn you, lol:p

this is just my basic outline, what i will make sure to get in everyday. i will most def eat other stuff along the way. i can't go without my late night fast food chicken fingers/onion rings and all my chicken i eat i smother in bbq sauce!!!! i also seem to eat alot of toast with honey on it throughout the day when i'm hungry and want a snack. i didn't add these things in b/c it's not everyday i get them in there.

Good shit bro,

If your first meal is gonna be eggs+whey+pays its gotta be protein pancakes! PM if u dont have the recipe bro

PS, whats the makro's here bro???

no idea yet.....plan on working on that. the guy that gave it said in the original form he had 8,500-9,000 cals but he also had three double cheese burgs PWO. i took that part out and changed a few other little things.

Top Bottom