Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stopping cycle due to acne

ChadMaestro

Hey all, just wanted a perspective.

Running EDIT Rip Blend (tren/test e/mast) + clen and T3 and about 3 days after my first shot, acne started up bad. Never experienced anything like it - pretty sure it's the tren (haven't had mast before either, though).

My jaw seems to be getting sore too, kinda weird but not sure if unrelated.

2 weeks in now and acne is spreading to shoulders - not sure this is worth it. I might just stick with T3 + clen and work on getting rid of the acne.

What you think? Will run PCT in 2 weeks if I do stop.

Also was only taking 225mg each - 3ml a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
No mentioning labs bro. Please edit your post

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Stop the t3 and clen ASAP. That shots dangerous. Continue on the rip blend and get the acne fighting stack from Ntbm. Also if your not currently tanning I suggest you start. That should calm it down, but if your really sensitive then you might need a low dose of accutane on cycle. Use that as a last resort.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

Tanning 2-3 times a week and 20mg of Accutane 3 times a week is working wonders for me pretty much acne free very happy.

"obsessed is what the lazy call the motivated"

Had a similar problem to yours on my Deca cycle, also first time using Mast, so I would blame it on that compound. What's working for me is rinsing my face with apple cider vinegar and then putting some tea tree oil on it. I'm a hippie at heart but hey, it's working. It got a lot worse before it got any better though.

Happens to me all the time because if test cyp. Once my blood levels stabilize it gets alot less. If you use a acne wash that dries your skin out it could make the problem worse. Your body will produce even more oily skin because of this. Find a good moisturizer lotion to use after a really skin drying acne scrub. It saves your skin from over producing oil.

Use code "Pimp20" at ntbm to save 20% and free shipping.

Why stop T3 and Clen?

Haven't pinned today and still thinking I should just cut naturally. :/

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

Why stop T3 and Clen?

Haven't pinned today and still thinking I should just cut naturally. :/

Sent from my GT-I9100 using EliteFitness

acne has been a prob for me on cycle, i have tried it all... next time i will be doing a short run of accutane, just beware of chapped lips. i hear its a side effect that can stay with you.

I usually get it while I'm off

Top Bottom