Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stopping a cycle??

Physiophreak

Hey guys need, some help here. Started a cycle about 2 1/2 weeks ago and my anxiety is already through the fucking roof. Which sucks considering the load I dropped on the gear. I am 26, 6'2 210 lbs. BF 14%.

Cycle: Test Enanthat 500mg/week
Turinabol 50mg/week

I want to stop, and presumably commence PCT. Just wondering if the effects of the hormone fluctuations is going to have as much as a profound effect as it would had I run this the planned 12 weeks. Help would be appreciated fellas

I am prone to anxiety. Not taking meds for it though. I have xanax on hand since I had panic attacks at one point, but not for about 2 years. It seems this may have agitated it? I'm not too sure.

I am prone to anxiety. Not taking meds for it though. I have xanax on hand since I had panic attacks at one point, but not for about 2 years. It seems this may have agitated it? I'm not too sure.

Are you taking n2guard? Have you been monitoring your bp??

generally anxiety is a chemical imbalance, with a serotonin problem... there are a number of things that can trigger it... there are medicines that you can take that you only need to stay on for a month or so that can fix your imbalance and stop the panic attacks from happening... your doctor should know what to put you on but you have to explain the circumstances and what your going through... i know buspar works really well for this... if its an ongoing problem, you should really get it taken care of because it can take over your life quickly and its not a good thing bro...

i plan on running pct just to be safe, you think it's necessary? if so should i run it at it's planned time allotment

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

Hold onto your gear and follow the above prescribed approach. Also, some talk therapy can help get to the root of the problem.

Top Bottom