Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stop taking pre-work outs?

JMattes

I think it may be safe to say I need to stop taking pre work outs?

Stats:
24 years old
6' 4" 250 lbs

I've been back on the workout train for 3 weeks now. 4 times a week with an hour on the exercise bike. Diet isn't horrible, cup of oat meal in the morning with multi and fish oil, protein for lunch followed by pre workout then protein after and then dinner. Dinner is normally a protein like chicken or beef and greens.. maybe some potatoes or bread.. trying to lose the weight

Have been using the n2 amp and n2kt products as pre workouts and then o started taking albuterol in the morning at .2 then upped it to .4-.5 after a couple days. Was dosing twice a day and was trying to add some Pres to the dosage before workout but was doing half pre dosage.. went to the docs after my second day on Albuterol only dosed in the morning. Apt was at 6pm.. he said my body temp was a lil high (99.1) and my BP was a lil under boarder line hypertensive. So now I started worrying..

But I continued as usual until one night at 10pm my left side of the chest hurt. Mean while I work out at 6 .. threw up a red flag. Happened again and I stopped the albuterol. I was going to do some bike tonight so I opened up a trail pack of c4 and took two scoops chest bothered me a lil as well as getting pins and needles like jack3d used to give me. I did the bike for an hr or so and monitored my pulse wasn't high or anything but even now it bothers me.

Bottom line it never bothered me during my work out only randomly after. Guess I should lay off the supps for awhile until ilose weight? Don't want to give myself a heart attack

Sorry for the huge post and I appreciate anyone who takes the time.to.read.it!

I've.also done an ecy stack with no problems.. never had those chest.pains.before

Your last sentence summed it up, I've never used ECA or albuterol or clen- but i do use preworkouts--but man if you are having chest pains, lay off the stims for a while, unless you are like 12% bf or lower, you can drop fat no problem with proper diet.
You don't want to deal with heart conditions at an early age, at the very least drop the pre-workout caffeine dosage by 1/2-also be aware of 1,3 dimethylamine in preworkouts- I know they banned it recently but I think it's still floating around.

The problem isn;t "supplements" it's using too many stimulants. I have a supp coming out that is completely different. It doesn't give energy or psych but it actually makes the most of the workout by making it more effective.

Stims have their place, but if you overdo it, they can just work against you. Be smart with their use.

I wish it was so easy to.drop fat.. I don't eat junk.food.or candy and.I work out.and.lose no.weight. I was taking stims to help.give me a pump.for the work out but I'll take your advice.

Just found.it.odd I wasn't getting.pains during the workout only hours after..

Thanks guys

Why did you think you needed to take all that crap in the first place?

You're a few weeks in and you start heavy with albuterol and more?

WTF are you thinking? 1 normal dose of pre-workout is adequate for getting back into it.

First of all, you're not in excellent physical condition by any stretch, so your level of fitness definitely corresponds to your overall health, and you thinking bingeing stimulants was a good idea?

My good bro, use your noggin!!

The MOST important aspect of your road to achieving your goals is what you put on your plate every time you have a meal.

Drugs and supplements are not a short cut, and abusing them is just going to hurt you, not help you. Supplements have their place, but you are now having chest pains from what you have been doing.

Before you do anything so "bold" as this, you may want to consult one of us on here who's job it is to ensure you take the correct approach to reaching your goals.

Lesson learned?

Also, do you take medication for anxiety, depression or hypersomnia?

way to put it dabuff guy. start slow man.

1) eat clean
2) sleep 7-8 hrs a day
3) train 5-6 weeks and start slow. Dont try to lift super heavy 1 rep sets. I shoot for a 8-12 rep range (my preference)
4) supplements can help but overloading with various preworkouts and stims is not safe.

I would lift clean and spend $ on good natural foods. if you need that extra boost 1-2 scoops n2kts should do it.

you definitely overdid it man... you've only been working out three weeks and your taking all that shit? i mean what do you expect? thats way too much and if you already had bp issues then you shouldn't be using all that shit, especially stims man... you need to be wiser with your decisions or your going to hurt yourself man!

Your right guys. Thank you for all the advice and knowledge

I will continue to work hard and eat right and refrain from the stims for awhile.

I will slowly get back to using n2kts in the next acouple of months. But when I do is it still safe to take a half dosage of n2kts and half dosage of n2amp together?

I will hold off on the albuterol until I am in a safer %bf

Your right guys. Thank you for all the advice and knowledge

I will continue to work hard and eat right and refrain from the stims for awhile.

I will slowly get back to using n2kts in the next acouple of months. But when I do is it still safe to take a half dosage of n2kts and half dosage of n2amp together?

I will hold off on the albuterol until I am in a safer %bf

That would be fine to take a half dose each. What you should do though is take a full dose of one for a week and change, so you can see which product you like more. They are both good. I don't have a solid preference as to which myself.

Top Bottom