Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stop being dicks

H

HighIntensity

ok i know some of you are getting pissed at all the 1-test questions....and yes Mcfly i know how to use the search function im far from a :newbie:

I think people just want answers, and theres a lot of the info on here bout 1 test but it is vaige...

i mean im going to take it orally, but i still have not heard bout whether this has worked, ect.

please help people out ok...by the way i got my 1 test tday so im happy

Was'nt it Pat Arnold who said it was actually more potent in oral form but suspected that it would cause some stomach problems with some folks. Anyhow i have been taking it in pill form and transdermal solution and have had no stomach problems.

a0169969 said:
Was'nt it Pat Arnold who said it was actually more potent in oral form but suspected that it would cause some stomach problems with some folks. Anyhow i have been taking it in pill form and transdermal solution and have had no stomach problems.

I found that 1-AD certainly seems to be more potent orally than topically. I am guessing that the same holds true for 1-test

i have tried transdermal...crap for me, i want it in my body not on it hopeing it seeps into my pores

Top Bottom