Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stomach discomfort from T-bol?

Acela

Hi Fellas
I am 4 days in to the following cycle:

30 mg tbol ED
150 mg test P (injected EOD)
200 mg test E (also injected EOD to make the prop shots less painful)

I've got an anti-e on hand but have not used anything yet as I haven't experienced those types of sides yet

this is my 4th cycle but only 2nd time using an oral. I used d-bol around 15 years ago in a d-bol only cycle and the sides were very, very extreme and I was only running 30 mg ED. I was hoping to ramp up the t-bol to 40 or 50 mg ED but don't want to if this discomfort persists

anyway, for the past 2 days I have had severe stomach cramping, similar to the pain I would get if I took too many advil for too many days in a row. Anyone have any experience with this relative to t-bol?

ive tried taking it with food and without, no difference. I can tell the drugs are already working as my pump and vascularity are already improved. diet has been near perfect so far

its just a bit frustrating and its making food consumption difficult. any advice would be appreciated

I'm 37 y/o, 5'8", 190 @ around 13% BF

if that is happening and taking it with food and water isn't helping then the only thing i can suggest is try a different brand

i personally would never take anything that upset my stomach, makes it hard to function when you are cramping up

if that is happening and taking it with food and water isn't helping then the only thing i can suggest is try a different brand

i personally would never take anything that upset my stomach, makes it hard to function when you are cramping up

i'm going to give it another day or 2 and see how I feel. Since that is literally the only side thus far I really do not want to discontinue if at all possible

i'm also starting to wonder if some recent diet changes are playing a role - I increased the amount of fiber that I am taking somewhat dramatically in the last few days as well

i'm going to give it another day or 2 and see how I feel. Since that is literally the only side thus far I really do not want to discontinue if at all possible

i'm also starting to wonder if some recent diet changes are playing a role - I increased the amount of fiber that I am taking somewhat dramatically in the last few days as well
depends on the fiber you are taking. psyllium husk will not cause cramping, it will actually help strengthen your bowels

depends on the fiber you are taking. psyllium husk will not cause cramping, it will actually help strengthen your bowels

not taking any fiber supplements but my daily intake of fiber (all food based) has increased x 2.5

most of the fiber is derived from beans and legumes

Just a side note....that is a lot of test to be using each week. 350mg EOD works out to 1,225mg per week with a true EOD injection schedule.

Oral steroids can cause acid reflux and heartburn in people susceptible to it. There isn't much you can really do about it. Try taking the tbol with meals.

Adding cardarine to your cycle will help reduce the side effect some what: http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

I also am a big advocate of apple cider vinegar. Adding 1 tablespoon to your meals will help reduce acid reflux and heart burn.

Just a side note....that is a lot of test to be using each week. 350mg EOD works out to 1,225mg per week with a true EOD injection schedule.

apologies I should have written that differently....its 200 MG of test E weekly, but I am shooting it EOD.

basically I am shooting 140 MG's of test every other day (80 mg prop and 60 mg enth)

apologies I should have written that differently....its 200 MG of test E weekly, but I am shooting it EOD.

basically I am shooting 140 MG's of test every other day (80 mg prop and 60 mg enth)

Got it! I should have figured that out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom