Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stir Fry by Oak

theoak01

i stumbled across this tonight while making dinner and trying to make something equal to a stir fry

anyways this is how its done

take 1 chicken breast cut it into pieces
take 1/4 of a onion and dice it
then take 3/4 a can of mixed veggies or fresh if you like

put the chicken into the pan for 5 minutes let it get cooking then add the rest and season with montreal steak spice(like pepper but spicier) and add worschester sauce and allow to simmer stiring every one in a while and in about 20 minutes your good

its roughly 20 g pro,8 gram fat,and 20carbs

you can adjust the amount of ingredients to suit your appetite

enjoy and please give me your feedback

Doesn't one whole Chicken breast have a whole hell of a lot more protein than 20 grams? Like closer to 60?

On my chicken breast packages, it says 26 grams of protein per 4 oz. serving. 4 oz. = 1/4 of a pound.

The packages weigh about 2-2.2 pounds, and contain three breasts each. So we could say that even a small breast would be like .6 pounds. .6 pounds = 9.6 ounces or 2.4 4-oz. servings. 2.4servings*26g protein/serving=62.4 grams protein/chicken breast

Are you saying your recipe makes three servings with the amounts you stated?

JC

my chicken package says 17grams of protein per 100grams,i figured one breast was about 100grms maybe a bit more,so i may be off here,i buy big boxes not the packages

and that reciepe with my ingredients makes one serving for me,someone else may eat more or less

Wow, 100 grams is about 4 ounces (there are 28 grams in an ounce) I wonder if there's that much vaiance in the protein content of chicken?

Shouldn't all chicken have the same protein content. The amount of protein should be the same if the chicken was cheap or expensive.

thats what im trying to figure out why the m&m's chicken package says that 100 grams is only 17 grams of protein,but ive just bought a bunch on sale from another store so i wont be needing that stuff anymore

Top Bottom