Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stimulant free pre-workout supplements please

Tolierm

I was looking for a pre-workout supplement that would not have stims in it, and stumbled upon one that has no caffeine init, only yohimbine. Do you think it will work as a stimulant, or I finally found my stim-free preworkout supplement?

Well, actually, yohimbine is quite a potent stimulant, so no – you did not find yet what you were looking for. If you want a nice preworkout supplement that has no stims in it, then Dspark will be your ideal choice – it has no stims in it, and yet works wonders.

Yohimbine is a very strong stimulant lol. A pre-workout with yohimbine is not stimulant free.

@stevesmi gave you a good option for a stimulant free pre workout stack.

You really don't need a pre-workout before your workout though. Just eat a proper pre-workout meal 90 minutes before your workout and hit it.

For supplements check out either DSpark or SR-9009......or both.

For food, try something like egg whites and oatmeal a 90 minutes before training.

Thanks for the information about dspark - already placed an order on it. About the food - what kind of food would be best before working out? More protein, or carbs?

I would rather go with a combination of carbs and protein, since protein will last you longer, and carbs are burnt up really fast. One of my favorite pre-workout meals is rice with tuna - you get there both the protein, and carbs.

Top Bottom