PBR said:i cant PM you back...everytime i do this site shuts down my FUCKING COMPUTER....![]()
![]()
![]()
PBR said:i cant PM you back...everytime i do this site shuts down my FUCKING COMPUTER....![]()
![]()
![]()

foreigngirl said:its only you PBR......mine works just fine![]()
It seems that someone is suffering PM StressPBR said:WTF....ok gonna try it again...mother*&^%$#@!!*&%^$#@!*(&^%$#!!!***(^%#
mightymouse69 said:is this a geigh thread?
stilleto said:you're in it, aren't you?
awwww hun i love you too.....i knew you caredstilleto said:lol... you're ok too.
but i love angel.

you know you love me and want me...............blut wump said:Angel has both strangeness and charm.

It is...i thought i was being two-timed by FG and Stickstilleto said:LOL... they lied, neither of those two even talk to me.
it should be working now.
and your mailbox was full of love letters and stuff... stilleto said:LOL... they lied, neither of those two even talk to me.
it should be working now.
StickFigure said:Oh!! I see how it's gonna be! No more penis pics for you!
stilleto said:lol... thats not what Fisty says.![]()
PBR said:Stick is apparently all over what little game i have....
Witty your attention to detail is outstanding....awittyusername said:Yes, you and Stilleto would make a good couple. I heard you are both very handsome men.
Good luck you crazy kids!
PBR said:Witty your attention to detail is outstanding....
HT- you hit that one right between the eyes...LOL
awittyusername said:lol
I agree with you and HT about Stick. Stick reminds me of a guy who would be a 100% loyal friend to the end. He would do anything for you, but unintentionally fuck everything up. lol

like fucking Farva, busting in the bedroom door the second you felt the slightest bit of moisture from your gf/wife & or mistress' vage asking if anyone wants ice cream cuz he just bought 3 gallons of it cuz it was on sale and you never see Edie's on sale anymore so he couldn't pass it up........awittyusername said:lol
I agree with you and HT about Stick. Stick reminds me of a guy who would be a 100% loyal friend to the end. He would do anything for you, but unintentionally fuck everything up. lol
PBR said:Stick is apparently all over what little game i have....
bro, youre good people...we're just F***in around.StickFigure said:Not at all, we just have beers together.
humantarget said:like fucking Farva, busting in the bedroom door the second you felt the slightest bit of moisture from your gf/wife & or mistress' vage asking if anyone wants ice cream cuz he just bought 3 gallons of it cuz it was on sale and you never see Edie's on sale anymore so he couldn't pass it up........

StickFigure said:Damn, you guys give me alot more credit than I deserve.![]()
stilleto said:ok, i'm drunk, so i'm gonna clear some things up.
a. stick's a good guy. goofy people rock. at least, I think so , cause i'm the goofball leader.
b. I'm way more handsome than pbr.
c. devastation is a pussy.

stilleto said:ok, i'm drunk, so i'm gonna clear some things up.
a. stick's a good guy. goofy people rock. at least, I think so , cause i'm the goofball leader.
b. I'm way more handsome than pbr.
c. devastation is a pussy.
mightymouse69 said:drunken dirty sex rules.
mightymouse69 said:drunken dirty sex rules.
stilleto said:there are rules to drunken dirty sex? i always thought it was "anything goes."
StickFigure said:I'm glad you cleared that up, I always pictured Dev as a big tough guy.![]()
stilleto said:lol, oh gawd no.
i'd say he's no taller than 5'4" and probably 140lbs sopping wet.
StickFigure said:pffffft, some "powerlifter"![]()
stilleto said:i think he's more of a "bencher" now anyway, but they do have different weight classes. I know dev is usually in the super light weights.

StickFigure said:benchers?? That's like going from playing in the NFL to Arena Football. Where's the dignity in that??![]()
stilleto said:there isn't any.
its worse than arena football... its being the waterboy.

humantarget said:drunk at 830? should i be concerned?
oh great...you too??? more handsome than me...shit i was a model for Revell years ago.stilleto said:ok, i'm drunk, so i'm gonna clear some things up.
a. stick's a good guy. goofy people rock. at least, I think so , cause i'm the goofball leader.
b. I'm way more handsome than pbr.
c. devastation is a pussy.
PBR said:oh great...you too??? more handsome than me...shit i was a model for Revell years ago.
UrlMighty said:Is that a brand of sandwich maker?
NO!!!...they make model cars kits.stilleto said:Revell?
is that a gay men's mag?
PBR said:NO!!!...they make model cars kits.
but i did model for American Rider magazine...tested new Harleys too....fun stuff...
StickFigure said:why is this thread still alive?
lock and recycle please
lol omg. i'd be drivin' home with your drawers on my antenna.......stilleto said:dinner + a few glasses of wine = drunk.
i can't hold my booze.
stilleto said:no way! its the best thread of the week!
ill recycle ur lifeStickFigure said:why is this thread still alive?
lock and recycle please
StickFigure said:you suck
stilleto said:yes, but i make great threads.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














