Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

still need help:Nubien Beauty!

Based on what I've read thus far in this and a couple other of your threads, in my opinion, you shouldn't be messing with AAS. Proper diet and training is what you need to achieve your goals. Do some searches on these topics. There is plenty of information available.

W6

The only reason it was posted on the board more then once was b/c everytime I was about to finish my laptop would shut off and when I would get my computer back up my question to her did not appear on the board. I NEVER said I did not want to gain weight, or have side effects, maybe you should go back and re-read what I had asked. I simply asked, if I would have a masculine appearence off one cycle.

in response to that... bulk = gain weight... you can't bulk and not gain weight... so, above you say you don't want to bulk thus you don't want to gain weight...

your original posts expressed fears of masculine facial features... a side, thus you are afraid of sides... nothing to be ashamed of, everyone is... but there are other sides than that, do you know what to expect and look for?

i think before you start you really need to do some research and some reading.. AS is not a quick fix or an easy road to leaness...

in all honesty, post your stats, and current diet/routine, i guarentee you that we can help you more just through those alone than the AS can...

Last edited:
Top Bottom