Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stiff legged deads question.

While we are on the topic of stiffies, what are some good ways to improve my form? I am moving up in weight, but I find it increasingly harder to keep my back straight because it is hard to keep my shoulders back because of the enormous weight pulling down.

Still I feel like a badass being able to slap 2 45's and a 10 on each side and do my reps. Must be nice for you guys that do it with like 4 plates.

mrzap said:
While we are on the topic of stiffies, what are some good ways to improve my form? I am moving up in weight, but I find it increasingly harder to keep my back straight because it is hard to keep my shoulders back because of the enormous weight pulling down.

Still I feel like a badass being able to slap 2 45's and a 10 on each side and do my reps. Must be nice for you guys that do it with like 4 plates.

I try and tuck my shoulder blades inwards through the movement. Don't expect to have just as good of form on a PR set as you do with one at 90%.

I've done 500+ on stiff legs and I can't keep my shoulder blades fully back when I do them...

B True

I tried to pull off the whole sumo stiff-leg thing and it works pretty good. It was something I'll use again. I normally go shoulder width though to answer your original question.

Top Bottom