Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sticky: Official C&C Picture Thread

Yarg! said:
if a plat member were to find a thread called "yargmeisters a hit with the ladies" you can see a face shot of me standing with some models at a car show. otherwise, im too lazy to try and find it again.
inb the long run intellect supercedes form

Yarg! said:
if a plat member were to find a thread called "yargmeisters a hit with the ladies" you can see a face shot of me standing with some models at a car show. otherwise, im too lazy to try and find it again.
its not called that, it doesnt even have any of those words in it, i searched

maybe the search is fux0red? it should be in my previously posted threads search thingy. but oh well, its an ugly mug so no lost :D

ahh ok, i thought that this was a face shot only thread. i guess its just like POMs then.

Yarg! said:
ahh ok, i thought that this was a face shot only thread. i guess its just like POMs then.
face shots are prefered, so u can put a face to the name, but people who arnt willing to post a face shot, u can put a physique to the name.

yeah, its alot like POM, except for the regulars in C&C

SublimeZM said:
face shots are prefered, so u can put a face to the name, but people who arnt willing to post a face shot, u can put a physique to the name.

yeah, its alot like POM, except for the regulars in C&C

Good thread... Need more people to quit being pussies and post up pics though...

beefcake28 said:
Good thread... Need more people to quit being pussies and post up pics though...
yargs not a pussy, didnt u read the thread where he tapped a guy out in a street fight?

Top Bottom