Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids for Athletes

VanHallerX

Hello Guys,

I need to know what steroids are the best for Athletes? I'm a soccer player and I need to enhance my leg power and strength, I don't want to bulk up because I like my size and weight already, I just want a some muscle and more strength and power type. Can you guys help me out?

5'6
195lbs
18% BF
30 Years old

Thanks.

Do you work out?

Anavar is great for strength and helps with lbm...love the way it sculpted me when I was first into training

Your stats are unusual for a soccer player. Defender? I'd just work to take some weight off to make endurance easier. I would think you would play better 20lbs lighter. Anavar would be my choice after that though.

195lbs @ 5'6" ... stocky, Bro. Have to agree ... if anything, Var is the one I would go for.

Yes, I'm a bit heavy for my size due to my not working Diet LOL, anyway thanks for the info Guys will sure to cutt off some weight and check Anavar out.

Well then there ya go. Get that diet right or no AAS in the world will help you. And be ready to fork out some $ if ur a doing a var only cycle. Just hit the weights harder and get the diet right.

GW501516 is great for endurance and stamina but its not a steroid, winstrol is one of the favorite compound among sprinters and swimmers, Test e @ 500mg a wk will prob be best for soccer player since it will prob boost your overall performance.

GW501516 is great for endurance and stamina but its not a steroid, winstrol is one of the favorite compound among sprinters and swimmers, Test e @ 500mg a wk will prob be best for soccer player since it will prob boost your overall performance.

500mg is too much for the non-bodybuilder

You need to lose 12-20 pounds with a clean diet.

Top Bottom