Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids & Esters

good read but one thing. test suspension is not the worst for bloat. it is the best. next best is prop. i dont have a scientific explination but i know it to be true at least for my body.

I concur..

Furthermore, not all testosterone preparations will produce the same results when given equivalent dosages, not even close! This is because each ester affects the rate of aromatization(via aromatase) and conversion in to DHT(via 5-Alpha-Reductase) differently. Therefore, the qualitative and quantitative gains in testosterone will vary based on the particular ester used(which is why longer esters cause more estrogenic side-effects).

NOT ALL TESTOSTERONE PREPARATIONS ARE EQUAL! The statement that "Testosterone is Testosterone" is simply not true, and it fails to acknowledge the major roles that Testosterone's primary metabolites(estrogen and DHT) play in the type of gains you experience.

I concur..

Furthermore, not all testosterone preparations will produce the same results when given equivalent dosages, not even close! This is because each ester affects the rate of aromatization(via aromatase) and conversion in to DHT(via 5-Alpha-Reductase) differently. Therefore, the qualitative and quantitative gains in testosterone will vary based on the particular ester used(which is why longer esters cause more estrogenic side-effects).

NOT ALL TESTOSTERONE PREPARATIONS ARE EQUAL! The statement that "Testosterone is Testosterone" is simply not true, and it fails to acknowledge the major roles that Testosterone's primary metabolites(estrogen and DHT) play in the type of gains you experience.

In your opinion, which preparation is the best for keepable gains?

In your opinion, which preparation is the best for keepable gains?

I always suggest using a combination of esters in order to facilitate the greatest gains while minimizing side-effects as much as possible. For example:

Cycle #1:

Weeks 1-10 Sustanon, 250mg
Weeks 1-12: Testosterone Propionate, 50mg EOD

Cycle #2:

Weeks 1-10 Testosterone Enanthate, 200mg

Cycle #3:

Weeks 1-10: Testosterone Cypionate, 200mg

I NEVER use a large dosage of a single long-esterfied Testosterone, I experience far too many side-effects without the benefit of increased gains. Using a combination of slow AND fast esters will not only provide greater gains in muscle mass, strength, and fat-loss, but it will also drastically decrease the incidence of side-effects, as a result of much more stable(yet HIGHER) and controllable blood plasma levels.

Great post Radar. So i could take npp(nandrolone phenylpropionate) and test e at the same time...twice a week,and still have stable bloodlevels from the npp?

I concur..

The Exact opposite happens to me.

RADAR

Radar-Can you explain this a little more. I thought the npp needed to be injected EOD since its a short acting Deca ester???? But it can be used only 2 times a week (I.E. mon and fri)?

BTW-I just found this site and so far it is amazing!!!!!

I always suggest using a combination of esters in order to facilitate the greatest gains while minimizing side-effects as much as possible. For example:

Cycle #1:

Weeks 1-10 Sustanon, 250mg

Cycle #2:

Weeks 1-10 Testosterone Enanthate, 200mg

Cycle #3:

Weeks 1-10: Testosterone Cypionate, 200mg

I NEVER use a large dosage of a single long-esterfied Testosterone, I experience far too many side-effects without the benefit of increased gains. Using a combination of slow AND fast esters will not only provide greater gains in muscle mass, strength, and fat-loss, but it will also drastically decrease the incidence of side-effects, as a result of much more stable(yet HIGHER) and controllable blood plasma levels.

Pretty logical Ross. I have a bulker coming up soon and am' gonna try your theory. I'm on hrt anyway, and will slightly up the enanthate dosage and run 50mgs of prop ed. In fact, i've been thinking along these lines since about a week now...

But like Radar says, to each his own. One will only get to know what's best for him when it is actually tried.

Radar-Can you explain this a little more. I thought the npp needed to be injected EOD since its a short acting Deca ester???? But it can be used only 2 times a week (I.E. mon and fri)?

BTW-I just found this site and so far it is amazing!!!!!

Its does ,but you can stretch it to mon -thrurs

Same like i'm doing my Dbol cutter,its not written in stone.

RADAR

Top Bottom