Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Video Steroids are NOT for everyone! A new video by Dylan Gemelli

you too negative on roids man
How, please explain the parts of the video where he was negative because I just watched it and he was discussing that some people have conditions and family histories and other types of medical problems so they were not for everyone. How is that being negative? Protecting people is negative now?

Thanks Finn, I appreciate it... For anyone that made a comment I was being negative or hating on steroids, then you didnt watch the video and you should not make comments with pure ignorance.. Don't make comments like that if you are not even going to watch it..

I tell people that they need to bloodwork, check family conditions, make sure their health is right etc. before using them.. Some people have underlying conditions, some are in bad shape, etc... That was the point of the video... Its pretty fucked up that people have zero care about any of that and just want to tell people to do and use anything no matter what.. thats some pretty foul shit thats pretty disgusting to say the least

Steroids are definitely for everyone! Honestly, most regular gym guys do not need near the amount of gear or cycles that they run. Most really don't need steroids at all because their diet and training needs so much work.

I watched the video and I agree with you Dylan, someone has to preach the truth and talk about the bad that comes along with the good, if you think taking something that enhances the body doesn't also hurt it then you aren't being real with yourself.

Top Bottom