Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and emotions

You fuck the shit outta her 3 times a day she won't be complaining

I finished a heavy test/tren/winny cycle a week before my best mate dies and I had a shit PCT I crashed hard and I can say for sure it made my life harder having all of my hormones out of wack. I waited 12 weeks and got on the same cycle, I know it was a bad idea now, I didnt get the results I wanted, I was too stressed with life and all the bad things ahppening around me my cortisol would of been off the charts! in addition I was way more aggresive and totally not in the right mind set. Im all good now its been 7 months since no gear.

If life is already hard dont make it harder by introducing steroids

I can tell you that I didnt blow my fuse while I was on (and I had plenty chances..) I did go through depresion and I was VERY edgy (although I was not on at all). I beleive it comes down to how you want to handle things. It was my choice to blow things out of proportion as well as it was to take a step back and deal with each issue in a different manner. But honestly, I did not see 1 thing having to do with another.

I have found that my biggest aggression/short fuse/anger problems came when I would take clomid and/or anastrozole.

My Dr. prescribed TRT involves me taking 1000 iu's of HCG 3x/week for 4 weeks every 6 months of test. To a lesser degree than mentioned above, I do get irritable during that time as well.

But remember that I am old as hell and have a cranky impatient and non-tolerant disposition to begin with ;)

B-

The only thing I've ever taken that caused me to lose my temper on 3 different occasions was Yohimbine HCL. I felt fine while taken Pro-steroids and never even came close to losing my temper while on them.

Remember my first cycles. And almost everyone after to. But the last cycle i have been and am on now. Have i been so relaxed and calm. No angeer no nothing. I realy not understand it. If i drink alcohole then i just smile like a baby. And if someone argue with me. Do i just smile and laughe. If i am in the trefic do i maby step it up a little. But i have no anger at all. Damn woundering what is wrong with me. Maby it is all the pussy i have around me and that my girl friend love to punish me. I realy not know. I am used to live in Europe but now i am liveing in Thiland. If i am bored i just take my bike fore a ride. And jump in to some go gos and maby alowd my self a short time :D Damn i am in love with this country...

Remember my first cycles. And almost everyone after to. But the last cycle i have been and am on now. Have i been so relaxed and calm. No angeer no nothing. I realy not understand it. If i drink alcohole then i just smile like a baby. And if someone argue with me. Do i just smile and laughe. If i am in the trefic do i maby step it up a little. But i have no anger at all. Damn woundering what is wrong with me. Maby it is all the pussy i have around me and that my girl friend love to punish me. I realy not know. I am used to live in Europe but now i am liveing in Thiland. If i am bored i just take my bike fore a ride. And jump in to some go gos and maby alowd my self a short time :D Damn i am in love with this country...

very true. as I have gained experience with AAS its gotten easier to handle... but still lack of food enrages me. like a waitress that doesn't bring me the food quick or if i am hungry and waiting for my gf to cook me food. kinda like a cranky baby.

btw what european country did you live before thailand?

I thought this thread was about doc starting a cycle in times of 'extreme emotional distress' not if he is hungry or If he is being impatient lmfao

I agree when on gear you get mildly agitated and impatient but when you have genuine problems in your life steroids can greatly effect your emotions in a negative way!

I thought this thread was about doc starting a cycle in times of 'extreme emotional distress' not if he is hungry or If he is being impatient lmfao

I agree when on gear you get mildly agitated and impatient but when you have genuine problems in your life steroids can greatly effect your emotions in a negative way!

That's my fucking concern....

Top Bottom