Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid users more likely to father girls?

FlexManning

I read that there's evidence that heavy steroid users are much more likely to have
daughters than sons. Also there seems to be quite a bit of anecdotal evidence for
this as well, as professional bodybuilders tend to father girls more often. What do you
guys think of this?

I think it's bunk. A myth. Kinda like hanging your hat on the left bedpost and doing it doggy-style.

BTW, I've got one girl and one boy.

What about Dorian!!

Actually I remember reading an article many years back about how Submarine Captains are more likely to father boys because they don't masturbate, at least while at sea because of they're demanding responsibilties. I kind of think it's a crock of shit but it was a published article. I also remember reading that Creatine can cause Cancer!!!
;)

Actually I think they did a study. I'm too fucking lazy though to drive home, get the
article, then type the whole thing out so I'll just say I'll get to it eventually. Also, I
don't know if you're aware of studies which have shown that men who went through
the high g-force training they give astronauts are more likely to father girls. It's not
100 percent, it's just much more likely than in the normal population. I read this in
an article in Ironman so it's not just an old wives' tale.

I not trying to bag on your shit it's just that there are so many apposing studies from good sources. I'm sure there's some truth to the study, just like the Submarine Captain article I read. I mean how can you actually hold an acurate scientific study on Submarine Captain Masturbating???????

I don't know about the use of AAS, but I've heard many times that people who do frequent and heavy sports are likely to father girls. If my second one will be a girl again, then I will believe in this;)

AAS have never been linked to chromosomes so I have no idea how it would happen. Having a degree in the physical sciences (geology) I can guarantee you that you could design a study that would prove that the moon is indeed composed of cheese. I don't take too many of these studies seriously. You can probably find one saying that AAS users are more likely to have a baby boy.

Not sure have not read anything but can say i have 2 girls and most of the people i know who have / are on the juice have girls.

Its got me thinking now:confused:

Top Bottom