Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid Stereotypes

Romeo78

Do you all think that the typical AS user stereotype is due to the media or the way AS users act in the gym? This is a rather open ended question, but I am interested in your opinions.

Personally, I believe it is more the media, but the stereotype does sometimes fall to those users who are very arrogant, or rude in the gym. Is it up to AS users to educate as best that they can or not?

Just want to get a lively debate started.

I don't think (and I'll hear it if I'm wrong) that this is the type of post that really "belongs" on this board...either put stuff like this on the Chat and Conversation or the Anabolic (free) boards...there's not too much chatty sh*t on this one, 'cause people aren't payin' $40/year to discuss our wonderful media! This is in no way a flame, seriously, I just don't think you're going to get any more replies than this from anyone else on here, so I figured I'd at least tell you what I thought about it...I am in no way a "vet," or even really "not a newbie" still, so this is just 2 cents on it!

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/badkins
"Get BIG, or get the f*ck out," "Smoke it 'til your fingers burn," "The world IS mine!!"

Top Bottom