Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid question

Tallblonde42

Hellos to everyone! Well first off I'm very new to this site! Like what I see so far. Well now for my question..
I'm a 5'll 160lb female.
I have done a couple cycles of anabolics Iv done 2 cycles of masteron or how ever you spell it.. It made me very hard and lean af.. But I want to bulk up. Not lean up I'm extremely lean to begin with.. What would be the best cycle with the least amount of side effects. Thanks so much! šŸ˜Š

Another female at the gym I work out at was using it.. I took a very very low dose.. I have had zero side effects.. No hair, acne and no enlargement of my female area. It just really leaned me out and is not what I'm looking for

that was my problem too. i'm on 50mg of deca a week currently. no major sides. i love how i look but my voice is cracking a little when i yell lol

that was my problem too. i'm on 50mg of deca a week currently. no major sides. i love how i look but my voice is cracking a little when i yell lol

That is a side effect. It's your vocal cords thickening. The longer you leave it, the less likely it will go back to normal.

Top Bottom