Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid & HIV Drug Interactions

karilla

Hi,

I'm eager to get back onto a new cycle this year, but am a bit nervous from a cycle I did last year.

Last year I was taking two hiv medications: Kivexa (lamivudine & abacavir) and Efavirenz (brand name: Sustiva).

I was also on a cycle containing the following spread across 12 weeks:
anapolon
trenbolone
testosterone enanthate
hcg
anastrozol
tamoximed
clenbuterol

My viral load was at 60 (almost undetectable) a month prior to starting the cycle. 3 months later (8 weeks into my cycle) my viral load edged up to 66. Although insignificant, it did worry my doctors and myself. I am undetectable now, and have not used any testosterone/antiestrogens since.

Is there any known drug interactions between hiv medications and steroid/anti estrogens? I want to be sure that whatever I take in future doesn't interact with my hiv treatment.

Thanks

Matt, UK

Hi,

I'm eager to get back onto a new cycle this year, but am a bit nervous from a cycle I did last year.

Last year I was taking two hiv medications: Kivexa (lamivudine & abacavir) and Efavirenz (brand name: Sustiva).

I was also on a cycle containing the following spread across 12 weeks:
anapolon
trenbolone
testosterone enanthate
hcg
anastrozol
tamoximed
clenbuterol

My viral load was at 60 (almost undetectable) a month prior to starting the cycle. 3 months later (8 weeks into my cycle) my viral load edged up to 66. Although insignificant, it did worry my doctors and myself. I am undetectable now, and have not used any testosterone/antiestrogens since.

Is there any known drug interactions between hiv medications and steroid/anti estrogens? I want to be sure that whatever I take in future doesn't interact with my hiv treatment.

Thanks

Matt, UK

I have in my hands this years drug guide from Positively Aware and I still see no direct interactions. You do have to remember how you body metabolizes each of these in relation to your other meds.

I have in my hands this years drug guide from Positively Aware and I still see no direct interactions. You do have to remember how you body metabolizes each of these in relation to your other meds.

ive been taking Test -E for 1 1/2 yrs , (300 week) .. it's not uncommon to have a "blip" on your viral load, but this is NOT caused by test.. in my non-professional opinion you can only help yourself by starting a testosterone program of some sort. (poz for 6 years, NO vl.) make sure to lift heavy and do cardio , this is great for our immune systems. Good Luck!

Top Bottom