V velvett Elite Mentor Platinum May 2, 2007 #4 the_clockwork said: we are going to brazil. it is going to be lovely Click to expand... OMG You total HO BAG. And that HOBO bag not HO as in whore... No racist shit here, nope nahugh.
the_clockwork said: we are going to brazil. it is going to be lovely Click to expand... OMG You total HO BAG. And that HOBO bag not HO as in whore... No racist shit here, nope nahugh.
PBR New member May 2, 2007 #7 Stefka said: Sorry, I missed this. I am going to Costa Rica. Click to expand... check out the RE...solid from what iam told- if you have some $$$$. enjoy.
Stefka said: Sorry, I missed this. I am going to Costa Rica. Click to expand... check out the RE...solid from what iam told- if you have some $$$$. enjoy.
B Bikini Mod New member May 2, 2007 #8 My best friend spent a week in Costa Rica last year at year's end. She had A BLAST!!