Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stay lean after cutting!!!!

Thomps9

Hey guys, I just have a quick question for you. I am currently cutting right now, only taking NYC. I am 6'1'' tall, 210 pounds, at about 12% BF. I am going to continue to cut until the first of December, where I want to be around 7%BF or so. After my cutting i would like to do a cycle to put a good solid 10 pounds of muscle on. I am also looking to stay as lean as possible. I'm just curious what you guys think would be a good cycle for this. I know that sometimes you have to sacrafice the fat to get good gains. By the way, I have done one cycle of Sust250 before. Thanks guys,

Thomps

I had great lean gains off of Tren/Sust/EQ

However- I'm sure almost everyone will agree it's what your diet looks like ultimately

Good Luck!!!

Thanks REF. I was thinking about EQ/Sust, but was a little concerned about the water weight. I don't like the bloated look, but sometimes that is the price to pay. I haven't been able to find out any good info on Tren!!! Could anybody possibly give me a link or tell me a little about it?? I'd really appreciate it. Later bros,

Thomps

Top Bottom