Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stats, typical diet and ideal goals - help!

Hexa666

Stats: 188lbs, 6"4, 34" waist and around 15% bodyfat. :bawling:

Diet: Recently, dieting has been sporadic :( (which I know isn't helpful at all) owing to the fact that I need a decent mealplan in order to plan the week ahead and stick strictly to the regime in order to get the right amount of cals.

Supplements: Whey protein (not MRP), flax, phen-free for cutting

Training: 3-4 times per week, striving to train to positive failure after 2 burnout sets for each bodypart.

Goals: As you can see from my stats, I'm pretty tall but too thin and lanky with a bit of bodyfat - in other words "skinny fat". Also, anything above can change if its wrong. I'm interested in a mealplan which will help me to get the right number of calories I need to pack on some extra mass, hopefully with some accurate protein/carb/fat break-ups relevant to bulking. :angel:

Any help is appreciated :worried:

Some bros recommend 21 x your weight in lbs - for daily intake in cals. Granted, you could gain with cals below that, but I always like to go even higher, up to 23.
A few pointers :
have about 200g protein in your diet
Have a good amount of fat, and A LOT of carbs.
Basically,
a high carb high protein moderate fat diet should work.

I respond really well to greasy stuff when bulking. To each his own , youll have to experiment. DOnt be scared about the fat you will gain, you will gain some fat, but also a lot of mass, so it will hardly be noticeable to other ppl. TO you, it will, but you will get compliments on the added size. Plus, if it really worries you, come back to this board and well design you a diet plan to cut the fat .

Hope I helped

Thanks for the tip diamonddiceclay, and THANK YOU blood_drinker for the sound advice :)

So now it seems I have major changes to make on my diet - if I were to start with around 4000 cals a day and 200g of protein, split into 6 meals then I'd need 600-700 cals per meal and around 30-40g of protein per meal. Not to sound completely hopefully but,:mix: what would be some recommended typical meals which fit this nutritional criteria? Also, would flax seed oil be useful for providing some of the needed fats, or only be needed for when retaining muscle when cutting?

Top Bottom