Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting the Super Stack Wed 8/19

byron carrell

Just ordered my advanced SS with a side of Epi! It's like Christmas for this 50 yr old! Been lifting for 35 yrs and cannot wait to get this one started! Not leaving anything to chance at all! Big Blast will be my post wkout drink! Fck I'm acting like a little kid in anticipation! My wife even asked me why I was so happy today! I said blame it on NeedTo! WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!:chomp::biggrin::evil:God I love pumpin' IRON!

Your not the only one bro, I'm excited as balls too. I got the Advanced Super on the way with a couple extra bottles, this will all be for storage come next year since I got some other shit to rip up here in the next 4 months. Nonetheless, I am excited to see exactly what the rave is all about too. Should be crazy and I like the fact thats all suppose to be dry gains too, not to mention easy to keep post cycle :evil:

Are you gonna post pics this time? You said that you would in your "two weeks on beastdrol" thread. Where you gained 9lbs of all muscle. Some of us would love to see b4 and afters of some of these products. It would be helpful to needto as well.

Post up some before pics, and then take pics every week in the same stance/pose all the way through. It really helps to show off the gains.

+1 for the pics, I always use to do this back in the M1T days... heck even when I'm natural. It really helps gauge the progress. I'm doing this for my cycle next month. Its exciting to go back and look at the pics week by week! :mad:

Are you gonna post pics this time? You said that you would in your "two weeks on beastdrol" thread. Where you gained 9lbs of all muscle. Some of us would love to see b4 and afters of some of these products. It would be helpful to needto as well.
My modem got zapped by lightning on that deal, even though I had a surge protector. Thats why I was nowhere to be found for over a month. I will be keeping a log and see no reason as to why I can't have pics! Good call Bro!:p:evil::rainbow:

Last edited:
+1 for the pics, I always use to do this back in the M1T days... heck even when I'm natural. It really helps gauge the progress. I'm doing this for my cycle next month. Its exciting to go back and look at the pics week by week! :mad:

no doubt my bro!

Post up some before pics, and then take pics every week in the same stance/pose all the way through. It really helps to show off the gains.
Do you want the posing trunks like you did with DaBuff! I am tan as hell though, living in Alabama with a pool in my backyard!:p

Do you want the posing trunks like you did with DaBuff! I am tan as hell though, living in Alabama with a pool in my backyard!:p

Damn I wish, we get about one month of summer here in Canada... its crappy as hell here today! I was thinking about getting a pool this summer but I was just reminded why I never did.... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom