Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting PCT

gooodness this forum is horrible with responses. 1600+ ppl viewing and noone says a word to anyone lol. but you wait 14 days after your last pin. what did your cycle consist of? and what are you running PCT?

you are absolutely one ridiculous individual man... this was posted that early in the morning and up for that short of time... after all the help so many people get on here... you should be absolutely ashamed of that comment...

Yes bro, start 2 weeks after your last injection to the day. The problem with starting too early is you end PCT too early when you are just starting to recover. Also starting PCT too early does nothing since you have too much test still active in your system that is suppressing you.

The argument can be made to an extent that 14 days is even too early since it takes 4-5 weeks for long esters to clear, but its become the norm. I like and prefer 18-21 days after last injection myself. When figuring in half-lives a lot of PCT calculators will tell you that. Its the perfect time to start recovery without waiting too long IMO. .

2 weeks after is fine, but running a 6 week PCT is not a bad idea either to make sure you are fully recovered. And don't forget bloods!

Will I run Clomid dosage like this?

50/50/25/25/25/25

I am scheduled for a lab I early nov.

Thanks

Top Bottom