Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting PCT

Mad Jasper

This is probably a stupid question but.... Tomorrow is the start of week 14, but it's only been 10 days since my last pin. Do I start tomorrow or do I wait until 14 days after pinning.

gooodness this forum is horrible with responses. 1600+ ppl viewing and noone says a word to anyone lol. but you wait 14 days after your last pin. what did your cycle consist of? and what are you running PCT?

I'd start tomorrow if I ran Test E or any shorter esters. But that's just me. Hope I helped

MJ; How the hell can anyone answerb not knowing your cycle?

My cycle was 10 weeks of test cyp @ 400mg and 3 weeks of sust (only thing my source had) @ 600mg.

Pct consist of:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
N2Guard
Test Stack 17
Forma Stanzol - 10 pumps daily

gooodness this forum is horrible with responses. 1600+ ppl viewing and noone says a word to anyone lol. but you wait 14 days after your last pin. what did your cycle consist of? and what are you running PCT?

It was up for less than 20mins. Give us a fucking chance. We dont just sit around waiting for people to ask questions. Some people are reading and researching.

Jasper had been around for a while he know he would get a response with time

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Please lay out your planned PCT so we can have a look. And yes^^^14 days is the standard for the post cycle cruse.

My cycle was 10 weeks of test cyp @ 400mg and 3 weeks of sust (only thing my source had) @ 600mg.

Pct consist of:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
N2Guard
Test Stack 17
Forma Stanzol - 10 pumps daily

Yes bro, start 2 weeks after your last injection to the day. The problem with starting too early is you end PCT too early when you are just starting to recover. Also starting PCT too early does nothing since you have too much test still active in your system that is suppressing you.

The argument can be made to an extent that 14 days is even too early since it takes 4-5 weeks for long esters to clear, but its become the norm. I like and prefer 18-21 days after last injection myself. When figuring in half-lives a lot of PCT calculators will tell you that. Its the perfect time to start recovery without waiting too long IMO. .

2 weeks after is fine, but running a 6 week PCT is not a bad idea either to make sure you are fully recovered. And don't forget bloods!

rick laid out a good plan. Check out AG guys if you need any things still.

Top Bottom