Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting needto's Adv Super Stack

shadow_keeper

Hi guys,

I lost my info page about the doses per week on this stack and can't seem to find it any longer. It might have been on the order page but the product is no longer there so I can't see it there either. Any of you familiar with this stack could list the weeks/doses? I have a bottle of Dieselbolan, 19-Tren-TFO, Beastdrol, Katanadrol, Dermacrine, Sustain Alpha, Post Cycle, and 2 bottles of Forged Liver Support.

Thanks guys, I'm getting pumped up already!!! I've been having good gains on mass-oriented-diet, Whey intakes, and already getting comps at the gym. I've already picked up 40lbs on my bench press in the last month. So I guess starting this stack is perfect timing to keep me going in the right direction :) I'm now doing 5 reps at 205lbs un-spotted so I'm hoping at the end of this 275lbs will be achievable....shoot for the moon and I'll see anyway. I'm hoping for great size arms though. Since I've been off the gears for almost a decade, I will probably take the 2 capsule per day route, fyi...I'm 6'0, 180lbs, 39 years.

I'll try and post some logs because I know I will want to keep up with my stats every week.

Thanks for any help,
Larry

Well gosh, don't everyone reply all at once, lol. Just need to know if the liver support capsules (taken daily with the gears I assume) are taken both at the same time or spread out during the day? Taken at the same time with the gears? Needto hasn't checked his PMs in a couple of days and phone calls are voice mails as well. Anyone here know???

Thanks,
Larry

I sent needto a pm today a well, hope he gets back to me pretty soon i'm looking to send some moeny his way but need advice!

Top Bottom