Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting it Up

ZacTargac

Me and my friend who has been lifting for almost 2 years now has turned into a small short kid into a lil beast.

He is going tow ork with me and we will do his routines which i will prolly post up and make a log and the dieting is starting up.

ONe question though

Since im 511 160 im trying to put on weight (not fat) so should i use the creative nlarge 2 wieght gain/protein.

or should i use that along witht whey protein.

How many times a day for that?

also im thinking of using a metrx big 100 bar like during the day at school (when it starts up) because i dont have a big amount of time to eat.

LEt me know.

I plan on eating a lot of bagels, rices, pastas, chicken, tuna, eggs, toast with whole wheat, toast with peanut butter, Salmon.

Also any good cereals to have for a quick breakfast?

-Zac

so all i got up in Alaska is A GNC im pretty sure.

Should i order online?

Can somebody give me a good retailer when i can look into buying
whey protein
nlarge 2
big 100 bars

bodybuilding.com, proteinfactory.com, dpsnutrition.com are all great providers, you can also just go on google and search for "wholesale supplements"

deffinatly buy on line, GNC is a bit pricey IMO

good luck

yea, i agree with kurz...I went through a tub of prolabs n-large and I was working a 5 day a week split plus 3 days of cardio and I still got pudgy from that shit...just use whey IMO (personally I use Optimum Nutritions)...oh, and the metrx 100s aren't a worthwhile investment either...just eat big, eat clean and work hard....

Myoplex and nitrotech BOTH have new carb sense bars............1g of sugar, 5-6 f, and decent protein 30g...........go with those and ON whey.............

i would skip the NLarge, and peanutbutter banna sanwiches are gonna become a good friend of yours in school

if possible, go whith whol food sources, IMO

Top Bottom