Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

starting hydroxy again

nicknot

I´ve stop taking hydroxycut for 20 days... can I start over taking it ? or you advice to try to mantain more time "clean" ?

thanks for advice

hydroxycut sucks!!!!!! get adipokentics by syntrax all the hardcore bros know that that's the real eca stack muscletech is full of bs that hydroycrap thats in it isn't anything but filler please dont be another victim

mb2001 said:
hydroxycut sucks!!!!!! get adipokentics by syntrax all the hardcore bros know that that's the real eca stack muscletech is full of bs that hydroycrap thats in it isn't anything but filler please dont be another victim

wow, thats a lot of rage. You must be taking nitrotech, that shit is just like steroids(look at what it did for lee priest). In all seriousness a 20 day layoff should be fine, I would say its safe to go back on now. I agree that there are better fat burners out there.

SORRY IM JUST SO JACKED FROM ALL THIS ADIPOKENTICS IM ON!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH plus i just really dont like muscletech

Syntrax is coming out with a new formulation of Adipo...

As it stands, you can't buy the old-school formula that contains norephedrine anymore - which is a shame. If you happen to have an old bottle you'd better enjoy it while it lasts - because the new formulation is probably not going to match it in effectiveness.

Having said that, there are still NYC products out there - and that's all Adipo is anyway...cheers all.

truthfully i hardly ever even come off eca's in the last year and half i've used them just for work 40 to 60 hours a week and i've lost like over 40 pounds a lot of it was muscle because i stopped lifting but im whatever the opposite of a hyper active person is so i need stimulants bad just to be productive

Top Bottom