Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

starting GW 50156

jballz

My GW just arrived and I originally planned on starting Monday but, went ahead and pulled the trigger a few days early. I plan on running it 12 weeks. I'm excited to see the cardio and muscular endurance gains everyone is talking about. Dropping a little BF would be nice also, but that takes a back seat to my performance goals. I'm not a body builder but, I love to lift and normally run 3-5 miles a few times a week along with sprint intervals (if my legs are good). Its probably worth mentioning that I'm on a cycle of Test E ( which Ive done numerous times before ) so I know what to expect there and will be able to differentiate the gains from the test vs. the GW. I'm 6 ft. 195-202 depending on water weight but the scale isn't a big deal IMO as I can judge my physique in the mirror. Hope to report back with some positive news soon. Suggestions and questions are welcome.

shake a crap out of the bottle before you dose. hopefully you got S1 GW, take the whole dose 30min pre WO.

IDK what type of lifts and how you lift, but endurance will go up.

you wont run out of breath nearly as easily as you did natty. try to clean up your diet a bit and things will really get movin

GL

If you got the high quality Cardarine version from sarms1, you will love it. Run it at 20mg per day and you will see some very nice increases in endurance. You will also notice some nice fat loss benefits, provided your diet is in check

I went with Sarms 1. Is it recommended to take it at the same time daily since it has a 24 half life, or just 30 minutes prior to workout? I work out at different times because I'm a Fire Fighter and due to the nature of the job it is a little difficult to have a dedicated workout time.

I went with Sarms 1. Is it recommended to take it at the same time daily since it has a 24 half life, or just 30 minutes prior to workout? I work out at different times because I'm a Fire Fighter and due to the nature of the job it is a little difficult to have a dedicated workout time.
I always just dose it once per day, before workouts. For me that is generally the same time every day. I think its probably more important to stick to a specific time to dose per day, rather than concentrating on a preworkout dose

Thanks Rick, that's what I'm going to try and stick with. Is it possible to feel some positive effects after only 6 days on or is it just in my head? I almost always feel like or notice I'm getting results rather quickly when it comes to AAS specifically orals. I know GW isn't considered AAS but, I think I am feeling better. I ran sprints yesterday and I didn't feel as winded as normal when I was done. It could have just been a good day or a little placebo from knowing I'm on so to speak. Maybe it also has to do with expecting good results after doing my homework and reading all the reviews. When I was on Oxandrovar I got results real quick even compared to other members who posted real positive results on it. I'll be sure to update my progress good or bad once the results are more definitive.

Thanks Rick, that's what I'm going to try and stick with. Is it possible to feel some positive effects after only 6 days on or is it just in my head? I almost always feel like or notice I'm getting results rather quickly when it comes to AAS specifically orals. I know GW isn't considered AAS but, I think I am feeling better. I ran sprints yesterday and I didn't feel as winded as normal when I was done. It could have just been a good day or a little placebo from knowing I'm on so to speak. Maybe it also has to do with expecting good results after doing my homework and reading all the reviews. When I was on Oxandrovar I got results real quick even compared to other members who posted real positive results on it. I'll be sure to update my progress good or bad once the results are more definitive.
Yes, its definitely possible. GW kicks in very fast, and I usually notice effects on endurance within 3-4 days

push yourself harder and harder wk2 than 3 and so on. it works, I know how it is to start something have and have it in your head "is it working" or am I doing it myself?

but wk2 gets good, 3 great and than your be able to see, you can do more. you ll see it in the miles you run each week too

Today I lifted in the morning and and went for a jog this evening. I planned on running 3 miles just to break a sweat and get a little cardio without actually pushing the pace to hard. My goal was to maintain around an 8:30 pace which is easy for me to do. I ended up finishing the run a little over 22 minutes with the same amount of effort as I had planned at the slower pace, so I can tell that less effort is required already. I hope this continues.

I'm getting increasingly convinced that the cardio benefits are not just a placebo effect. I went out for a jog the other night and planned on running 3 miles again at a moderate pace but, ended up running 4 at the same level of effort and I honestly think I could have held the same pace for another mile. I have fairly good leg strength but when I run my legs will commonly gas out before my legs do which obviously requires a higher energy out put and will take it's toll on the lungs. My legs felt great the whole time. I did a crossfit workout this morning consisting of box jumps, light weight dead lifts, and wall ball shots.It was a quick workout but, my body didn't tire as quick and I feel like my recovery time improved as well. I'm eating around 2500 cals a day with an eye on my carb intake and I feel like I'm starting notice a little fat loss as well. Scale hasn't changed but I'm not concerned with my actual weight. I hope to see some more fat loss soon. I have mandatory training all weekend long so its hard to eat well because we cant bring our meals with us. Hopefully the GW will counter balance the higher calorie weekend a little bit.

Top Bottom