Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

starting first tren cycle.... what is a better stack sust or test prop ?

primo2179

hi i am starting my first cycle of tren. its acutally QV Trembolona 75 is what i have.. and i also have Andropen 275 and testabol propionate 200mg/ml any suggestions of what i should do ? i do not want to take the wrong mix

thanks

Last edited:
no i have taken sust. 275 before i am looking for the leaner gain i am 5 11 and 250 lbs but its a fat 250. which is what i am going to change

Personally i like it better with enathate, but this year I'm gonna run enathate with tren ace for 8 weeks then finish up with prop pre contest.

hi i am starting my first cycle of tren. its acutally QV Trembolona 75 is what i have.. and i also have Andropen 275 and testabol propionate 200mg/ml any suggestions of what i should do ? i do not want to take the wrong mix

thanks

I think u need todo a bit of research first..test is test only difference is the ester .testobol is not prop as far as I know..think is cyp..andropen is a test blend..

Stats?? What were your other cycles???

sorry im new to this what do you mean by STATS ? i had done 1 cycle in the past and that was Andropen, which is a test blend

Stats = Age, Diet, Training routine, Goals, Cycle history etc.

Not knowing what ester (Slow release fast release) your gear is can be dangerous. Could lead to doing too litte gear of too much gear. Make sure you research what you have. If your tren is quick release then id go with a quick release test coz your injecting minimum every second day, if your tren is slow release then id go with slow release test too its only logical. Then again if your Tren is slow release id think twice because Trenbolone is a highly androgenic hormone with plenty of sides for some users. This means if its ur first cycle id stick with a quick relase tren so if sides are overwhelming you can discontinue use and its out your system quickly

Hope this helps

Top Bottom