Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting first cycle, Sust only cycle

Bowserbadass

Hey guys, I'm thinking about starting a sust only cycle as my first cycle. I'm 21 years old , 185 pounds, around 15/16% body fat. I'm planning to inject twice a week, 500mgs a week for the sust 250 vile, and 600mgs a week for the sust 300 vile. I'm here asking for some advice, I understand that the majority of you will say I am too young to be on gear and I understand and respect that but due a personal situation I wish to continue with beginning my cycle sometimes soon, I would be following the shortcut to size diet plan, which the calories intake is around 3,700/3,800. Will be training one muscle a day with two off days. I have some questions that I can't find answers too and have come here looking for them. Currently I have to viles of sust, one is 250 and the other is 300,is it okay to start with the 250 and then move on to sust 300? I want to run this cycle properly and safely so I don't get a complete shut down. So I would like to know which pcts are best to take for this cycle, the steroid suppliers here are saying different things, one said you don't need pcts, other one said just novladex, online people saying novadex and clomid and another sAid hcg and armidex. So I don't know which ones to pick up. And understanding that gear isn't a miracle drug that gets you big, I would like to get a general understanding on how much size/ weight would I roughly be putting on because another person I've talked to said sust is a "pussy" steroid and will only give you 3 pounds in gains alone which I don't beeline is true. thanks in advance for the feedback and advice I just want to cycle properly so I can gain size and safely get off the gear and back to normal with natural testosterone levels.

honestly man, you have no business whatsoever running any sort of steroid at all... you are not even close to the right physical condition and you have no clue what your talking about... you are going to end up hurting yourself... if anything, start with sarms and get yourself in better condition first and educate yourself and learn more about all of this as well... start reading about sarms here... Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARMS) - Evolutionary.org

Top Bottom