Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting E/C/A stack tomorrow, but confused about the aspirin! please reply

Devils*Angel

Hey guys. I'm planning on starting an E/C/A stack tomorrow for fat loss, but I'm confused about whether I should leave in the aspirin or get rid of it and just use an E/C stack. I did a few searches on these boards, and I kind of got mixed message about whether or not to keep it in. Some people have said Aspirin is pretty much useless; others have said it's beneficial; others have said it was only found to be helpful in people who are very obese. Then others said it was beneficial for females. (I'm not OBESE, but I am using it for fat loss, and I am female.) I'm confused. lol.

So, as a female trying to lose some weight, would Aspirin make the stack more effective, or is an E/C stack just as effective for fat-burning?

No just leave it out.

It is shown that aspirin inhibits one of the negative feedback loops caused by ephedrine which would make the effects last longer. However, Caffine also effects the exact same negative feedback loop through the same mechanism and to a much more potent degree.

Its basically useless as caffine already does the job. It would be like bombing a country with a nuke then dropping a regular bomb on them. IS the latter going to make any difference comparitively? Nope why bother with it.

Save it for when you come off for those damn caffine withdrawel headaches.

As for the fatass thing

It comes from the fact that aspirin thins blood

It can improve circulation if your blood pressure is high, since it would allow the blood to move easier through your clogged arteries. Since obiese people generally have that problem hence the fatass thing

Top Bottom