Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting dbol cycle

basically... can you help me out? i have a 100 count of dbol 10mg and i really dont want my money to go to waste... is there a safe way i can do this and still keep my gains after?

i have a lifting routine already, and i eat pretty well. im just asking so i can use my dbol, is there a way i can take it safely and still keep my gains after the cycle is over?

Not trying to be an asshole but it seems like you dont even care what ppl are trying to tell you, beside wanting to hear dosages... You like tits?? Honest question! You like them?

Plain and simple NO! Dbol is a BULKING AAS. You will grow mass, as well as retain a lot of water while taking it. To top it off, this is only going to happen if you eat......,,and I mean EAT! Were talking 1000-2000+ calories over your daily maintenance allowance.

"Do you like tits ?". This was a legitimate question. Without proper on-cycle support, you WILL be growing them!

Typical dosage for someone your weight I'm guessing would be 30-40mg a day. You're lucky if you have a months supply on hand at best. Taking less to spread it out, even less success. Not going to run Testosterone as a base? Even less success. What about your liver, plan to protect that somehow? Orals are extremely liver toxic, especially Dbol. Don't have a good 4-6 week post-cycle therapy lined up? Kiss most, if not everything you gained on cycle goodbye!

Don't even think you'll be cutting up and defining your abs, let alone anything else. If anything, you can expect to bloat up pretty good.

Since I myself am not a veteran by any means, I hope the vets DO chime in here. I think I am fairly close to right on the money here though.

Please understand, I am not trying to be a dick here. Just because I didn't tell you what you wanted to hear, don't take it offensively.

Do yourself a favor, PUT THE DBOL AWAY for now! Do some hard research on this site, and see how it's supposed to be run correctly. Also, a proper cycle is not cheap by any means. It seems like you tried to go that way, and are worried about the financial loss. DON'T!!! Consider this a lesson learned, research more, and for God's sake, don't put your liver through it!

i mean my abs. if i work my abs wouldnt they tone up?

no such thing as spot training. if you have a gut you can do ab crunches all day and night and it wont do a thing.. gotta lose the fat in the belly by burning away fat. usually for men the belly is the last place we lose fat..

at your age really no excuse.. any athletic person your age has abs. i can remember i had an 8 pack, its easy at that age. once you get in your 30's it becomes tougher.

i would do more research before wasting this cycle. if you are gyno prone you could end up with bitch tits and you won't know what to do about it. there is too much info out there and you really need to read up more. don't listen to your friends, let them screw themselves up

you keep asking about keeping your gains.. you won't keep anything unless you know how to train and eat properly. in fact your entire cycle will be a horrible disaster.

Top Bottom