Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting a steriod cycle from next monday.

Is the cycle mentioned in the thread any good?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Could do better

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gamgee23

Hey all,

I'm starting my first ever steriod cycle. Before I go on to the cycle these are the details;

I have been working out regularly for the past 3 years and go 4 times a week. I start the week off with the following schedule.
Monday: Shoulder and legs
Tuesday: Chest and Back
Wed: Rest
Thursday : Triceps and light cardio
Friday: Biceps and light cardio.
I do 20 min of an ever changing mixture of abdominal exercises every day.
Sat: Cardio (football, cycling, swimming)
Sun : Rest

I eat about 200g protein per day which includes shakes and meat and eggs. And my meals include complex carbohydrates and low GI food. I take about 6 to 7 small meals throughout the day. Total calories intake is roughly about the 3000 mark. This diet has just kept me the way I am and has not helped me gain much. I'm 6 feet tall and weigh 80 kgs.

Back to my cycle.

Its for 9 weeks.

30 mg of Dianabol for 6 weeks. which increases to 40mg for the 3rd and the 4th week and comes back to 30 mg for the final two weeks.

The first 5 weeks also include 50 mg of Anadrol per day.

3rd to 6th week will be 10 mg of Novaldex per day

and the 7th to 9th week will be proviron 25 mg per week.

I will be changing my workout schedule to help build mass initially and then to cut out towards the end of the cycle. I will also be on milk thistle and ALA through out the cycle.

I want to know if I'm doing most of the things right if not all and how much gains can I expect and how much would I be able to retain?

Looking forward to all your opinions.

Cheers.

Rachith

Wow... where to begin here!

1) I'm curious why you would stack 2 larger muscles like shoulders and legs on one day and chest and back another, yet devote a day to triceps and a day to biceps? I would re-think that routine, personally.

2) If you're looking to grow, at your current weight and height, you're going to need more than 3,000 calories (especially if you're going to cycle). Go online or ask someone to help you figure out what your BMR is and what your caloric requirements will be for your goals. Just by increasing your calories alone will help you grow, without AAS.

3) An all-oral cycle is GARBAGE, I don't care if there are few that like doing it. Especially if there is no test in the mix. Test should be the basis of most cycles, IMO.

4) Aside from my 3rd point, you wanna mix 2 highly androgenic orals such as anadrol and d-bol? WELCOME SIDE EFFECTS AND GOOD-BYE LIVER, HAIR, SKIN, etc.! Not to mention that most orals should be ran no longer than 4 weeks, let alone 5, 6 or 9 weeks!

Re-think your diet, workout routine, do more research, and then when you've done all that, and still interested in a cycle, start with test only. It will suit you nicely.

Good luck!

i bet if we re done your workout routine and die you could gain more

dont forget to add some better protien bars to your daily diet form needtobulidmuscle

No problem.... come back afterwards and I'd be glad to help again!

if your sticking to this cycle please go get some n2guard if you havent already. This looks a little sloppy to me but you posted up so we can def clean it up. I dont think stacking those two (ana and dbol) are the best of ideas, i personally would stick to one or the other and keep the dose at 40-50mg ed. prob dbol>ana imo. now for your routine its already kinda been hit on but i think your losing it here. Everybody has there own thing and i dont want to swap your game up completely but ill post up my days.
lower weight higher reps (suicides, satanics, drop sets)

monday-chest and tris
tuesday-legs and core
wed-back and bis (shoulders included)

Then i repeat with more weight with a 8-12 rep goal thurs-sat then much like God i rest on the 7th day lmao (my cardio is after each workout minus the day after leg days)

I would also like to know what you have planned for your pct, because this will help determine your retaining results question. Your cycle should be 4 weeks then pct unless you were doing somthing like 4 weeks mass focused gear to a 4 weeks of hardening focused gear then pct.

Start with your diet, then your training..... once that is 100% in check, only then do you even think about AAS.

IMO, for a first cycle.... maybe research a test e only cycle.

same as above.. get a better routine.. dont stack orals.. ramp up dbol if you are worried.. replace the nolva....get a better pct..imo dbol dose is high.. go 30 max if you get good stuff.. keep researching

Thanks a lot for all your replies.. I have done my homework and I hope I have done it right this time..

As I already have the entire stack I mentioned earlier and can't get rid of it all I can do is shelve it and come up with another stack more suitable and less harmful..

As I'm not in any hurry to gain or bulk up I would like it to be nice and gradual.. I was wondering if equipose with test e would be a better option.. proviron and novaldex will be my PCT..

wk 1-14 test-e 500mg
wk 1-14 EQ 500mg

As I already have the dianabol, is it fine for me to start up on it at 30 mg per day till I get equipose and test e sorted out?

I have modified my work out schedule to the following..

Day 1 - Chest, Biceps and Abs
Day 2- Quads, Hamstrings and Calves
Day 3 - off
Day 4 - Shoulder triceps and Abs
Day 5 - Back, traps and forearms
Day 6 - off
Day 7 - off or start off with Day 1 workout again.

Food consumption will be the same again.. A shade over 3000 calories per day was my BMR to get bigger gradually..

Does this look better?

regards,

Rachith

4 day split looks ok.
If this is your first cycle, don't worry about eq. Just run test e and have some adex just incase.
Trust me, test e is very good. With correct diet and training you will see big results.

IcE

Top Bottom