Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Starting a new cycle

txwrestler

hey fellas i am starting a new cycle and i am new to this never tried this before but i am looking forward to trying it i just dont know what to try for the results that i want right now i am eating about a 1500-2000 cal diet mostly green except for in the mornings and it is eggs and toast i do 45 min of cardio daily and strength training for about 30 min i need to know what is probably the best thing for me when it comes to definition and fat loss i am gaining bulk fine but the definition and fat loss is what i need

Body Fat is a bit too high to go on cycle at the moment.

Instead.. you should look into a SARMS Stack. They are great for cutting and recomping. If you are not familiar with them.. here is a link with more info.

SARMS - Evolutionary.org

Start with that, and read all of the articles located to the right of the page. I think you will be very interested in the Triple Stack Protocol.

You need to do a lot of research on training and diet to start to develop some muscle. Work at this for a couple years, and then you may want to consider using AAS.

If you want to gain your looking at 400 grams of protein a day in a 4000 calorie a day diet.

im mostly looking for more definition and overall body fat loss for right now that way the only way to go is up from there

HCGenerate is designed to help prevent shutdown while on Cycle. With the triple stack, it keeps shutdown to a minimum so PCT is a breeze without a lot needed.

Top Bottom