Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Started TRT

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

Hello guys,

I used to work out a lot in college and did a test cycle and also a tren cycle at an early age (i know, big mistake).

Now 10 years later I barely worked out and lost my passion for it, I gained weight and was unhappy with myself. I went to a TRT doc and checked my bloodworks and needed TRT. Now I have been on 280mg testo and CJC 1295 for 4 months and I LOVE IT. I work out daily again and found again the passion for bodybuilding and can see a major difference in myself.

My question is, I love to do a lot of dropsets to get a crazy pump. I heard too many can be counter productive as its too hard on the muscles, I know thats probably from a natty point. Can I do a lot of dropsets since im on Testo and CJC 1295? I do maybe 6-8 dropsets on each muscle group every workout.

Every feedback is well appreciated

Are you on TRT at under 30?

Are you taking 280mg test per week or per month? Just curious because a typical dose would be around 100mg per week and I want to ensure you are not actually running 280mg per week.

With the training, it is really individual so you just have to listen to your body.

Top Bottom