Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Started first cycle 10/5/2014

Mikester143

Hello all,

Just started my first 500 Test E per week cycle. I'm going to keep you all updated on my progress. I posted a before pic for you all to see. I'm at 178lbs right now @ 10% body fat. First workout was strong, but I know it's just the beginning. Diet is clean @ 5300 cals a day and 380g protein per day. Stacking the Test with BMF Salvation by chaotic labs. Looking to gain 30lbs over a 15 week period. Wish me luck. Thanks guys.View attachment 128293

good luck bro. Make sure to run an AI

Definitely gonna run an AI after a week in. I have Adex in stock. Plan on running that @ 0.25mg EOD starting next week.

will be following.30 pounds of pure muscle is a big goal but nothing like the gains of a first cycle.

You're going to grow fast on your first cycle. The anastrozole at 1/2 mg eod will help keep the bloat and nipple issues down.
Look into adding a basic gh pep stack for additional gains. The most cost effective route is 100mcg GHRP2 with 100mcg CJC NO DAC 3x/ day. This is the equivalent of 2ius of top quality HGH per day. It'll put a quick 10Lbs on and add to your strength, vascularity, and speed up recovery.
As mentioned above, SARMs are a great addition, especially S- 4 to keep you lean as you grow with Anavar-like results.

Impressive physique for being natural. You should do great with some test......

5000+ calorie diet?

Finally, some who is running a cycle that wants to eat and grow. Although.. 5000 cal a day might be a little much for your size if you are trying to maximize the muscle to fat gain ratio

Only stacking test with BMF salvation right now. My natural levels are 270-310 depending on the time of the day. All my results are from very low test. I'm not exactly sure what's gonna happen when my body reacts to the increase in test. I've had low levels for years. My main concern is my strength going up to fast. Stacking Omega with glucosamine to support joints. I thought about throwing a SARM in the mix, but I'm just gonna stack BMF to keep me hungry so I can constantly eat and continue to grow. If I start to bloat from carb consumption, I'll back off the carbs a little and increase my fat intake. Thank you all for your support and suggestions.

4th day and second shot. PIP was a little intense on first inject (ass cheek still sore). As of right now I'm up 4lbs. Feeling strong and endurance seems to be increasing. My body is responding very well so far and I know I only just started. Will give another update next week.

Top Bottom