Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Start HCG midway through cycle?

pdub1

Hey all,

I was wondering if it would be worth starting HCG midway through a cycle? Not sure if the benefits would still kick in at this point or if I should just save it for another one?

29 YO, 230 lb, ~15% body fat, training 5 years
Current Cycle
500 Test E/wk
300 Deca /wk
.25 adex eod

Nolva and Clomid PCT

Thanks

It definately would've been better to start at the beginning of the cycle especially since you're using Deca. Simply because of the Deca I would start now. How long is your cycle. You'll probably also need to drop the Nolva for pct because of the Deca. Check out the official pct of 2009 it has all the info you need.

By midway you mean what 5wks in ??

And i would start it @ 500iu wk split 250iu x2 .

I have had great success with a 10day run before pct to .

Brad.

It definately would've been better to start at the beginning of the cycle especially since you're using Deca. Simply because of the Deca I would start now. How long is your cycle. You'll probably also need to drop the Nolva for pct because of the Deca. Check out the official pct of 2009 it has all the info you need.

Yeah I would have liked to start it earlier but I did not think I could get my hands on any at that time. I also figured that the Nolva would be fine since I plan on cutting the deca out 2 weeks before the test. Would the Nolva still be a problem at that point?

Thanks

By midway you mean what 5wks in ??

And i would start it @ 500iu wk split 250iu x2 .

I have had great success with a 10day run before pct to .

Brad.

By midway I mean 6 weeks in. I will go ahead and start it at that dose you listed thanks.

Did you do that 10 day run after your last stick and pre pct - or during the last 10 days of your cycle before the last stick?

I had always thought you did not want to run HCG pre PCT after the last stick but I am new to HCG usage.

Thanks

By midway I mean 6 weeks in. I will go ahead and start it at that dose you listed thanks.

Did you do that 10 day run after your last stick and pre pct - or during the last 10 days of your cycle before the last stick?

I had always thought you did not want to run HCG pre PCT after the last stick but I am new to HCG usage.

Thanks

Yes 1 day after long ester shot and started pct 1 day after last hcg shot .

I have found it better throughout cycle but it did still work ok .

Brad.

Top Bottom