Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stan+var = wada detect problem?

thieng

Hey, how about detection? I'm about 12 weeks off and was here for doping control. I had only oral administration form together with oxandrolone for 8 weeks. I took up 60-70 mg for one week (penultimate). Last week, I gradually reduced to 0
I know it should be according to the latest trends up to 8 weeks. I am 82 kg, quite fast metabolism, 13% fat ..

I found a report that states that oxandrolone can be detected for up to 3 weeks out. I'm not sure, you state your 12 weeks out, but dialed down to zero last week?

I found a report that states that oxandrolone can be detected for up to 3 weeks out. I'm not sure, you state your 12 weeks out, but dialed down to zero last week?

No, last week of the cycle was. Since then its been 12 weeks. I am "clean" 12 weeks. I worry about stan.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using EliteFitness

I believe they can detect usage much farther out if they use a hair sample

New info, my firend used inject form and got caught after 11 weeks off, so 2 months safe period is not ok anymore. All the old infarmation on steroid networks should be prolonged... Inject form - 6 motnhs and Oral form - 2 months, my newest info.

Top Bottom