Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stallion labs

Your first sentence said "GTG" and the last one stated "Did not work" "0 results"? Were you being sarcastic?

Actually the owner was arrested crossing the boarder back into the US. I read the indictment and I know his real name and the entire story how he got busted. As for the "tops falling off" deal - yes his first batch had this issue, which he corrected and replaced all the bad orders for free. At the time it was very good gear - but like all the labs that got popped during ORD they are gone. Anything out there now could be faked, but I know he had produced a shit load and after he was released from jail in the US pending trial he could have very well had someone in Mexico sell off the rest of his warehoused product to the genareos in TJ. I doubt very much that there are any fakes as the product was not well enough established to be worth faking IMO. Every product I used, anyone I knew used, and any that I sent to SRCS for lab testing was very LEGIT.

Actually the owner was arrested crossing the boarder back into the US. I read the indictment and I know his real name and the entire story how he got busted. As for the "tops falling off" deal - yes his first batch had this issue, which he corrected and replaced all the bad orders for free. At the time it was very good gear - but like all the labs that got popped during ORD they are gone. Anything out there now could be faked, but I know he had produced a shit load and after he was released from jail in the US pending trial he could have very well had someone in Mexico sell off the rest of his warehoused product to the genareos in TJ. I doubt very much that there are any fakes as the product was not well enough established to be worth faking IMO. Every product I used, anyone I knew used, and any that I sent to SRCS for lab testing was very LEGIT.

I for one, am totally convinced now.. :rolleyes:

Stallion labs for me is still number one, regarding their testo prop or testo susp, thin solution,very well micronized water based product(s) and painless. Actually most of the suspension drugs on the market is not micronized and u need some you need some serious syringe to draw it out!

If u have a good source u are good to go with SL.

WELL, being that Both labs(stallion and astrovet) have one main distributor out of Tj they seem to be still doing well! YES, stallion is out of production but they are still on the shelf till stock is gone! The owner did get busted but while out on bail he sold the rest of his product that was unbottled and the labeling programs...so you might see different bottle sizes and shapes as well as different locationing of the holograms... but the original labels. Bottom line, KNOW WHO SUPPLIES IT and do you trust him? ASTROVET for example is doing very well...but they too have competition of Pharma Tech! Astrovet was in fear of closing a few times and so the only reason there still is stock on TEST products is due to the Dist. stoped selling wholesale 2 months back! Inmuno and Astro are being faked big time! Astrovet tried to change there presentaion as of late...but OOPS they forget to put labels on the bottles(being that they plastic wrap their boxes the Dist. never checked...dumb ass) and now people feel they are completely fake!!! nothing changes down here except the prices! SO FAR, no reports of fakes on Pharma Tech as of yet but this is mexico...it will happen!!!

Top Bottom