Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stalin's own thread.

hanselthecaretaker said:
Stalin or Hitler themselves probably never killed anyone. However, Trotsky was far worse than Himmler or Hoess ever were imo.
Hitler was actually an accomplished soldier in WWI
earning the Iron Cross for valor
and the Germans don't hand out their Iron Crosses easy

4everhung said:

accomplished? meh
never made it past corporal and he was a solider all thru the war, from start to armistice
most accts have him being inept, brave, but inept

Ludendorf said:
accomplished? meh
never made it past corporal and he was a solider all thru the war, from start to armistice

and iron crosses were a way to boost morale...fuck they even gave a medal for sinking the listuana (sp)
so a few were liberally given out, mainly to boost team morale

4everhung said:

*edited*
hanselthecaretaker said:
Stalin, Lenin, or Hitler themselves might've never killed anyone during their reign. However, Trotsky was far worse than Himmler or Hoess ever were imo.

Ludendorf said:
accomplished? meh
he refused promotion

# Hitler passed up promotion to full corporal because it would result in his being reassigned from the messenger group.

# Besides two Iron Crosses, Hitler was awarded the Bavarian Military Medal 3rd class with bar, and later received, as did all wounded soldiers, the Cross of Military Merit.

# The List Regiment and the headquarters messenger group suffered tremendous casualties during the war, but Hitler avoided many close calls and regularly indicated he expected to survive the war.

4everhung said:
he refused promotion

# Hitler passed up promotion to full corporal because it would result in his being reassigned from the messenger group.

# Besides two Iron Crosses, Hitler was awarded the Bavarian Military Medal 3rd class with bar, and later received, as did all wounded soldiers, the Cross of Military Merit.

# The List Regiment and the headquarters messenger group suffered tremendous casualties during the war, but Hitler avoided many close calls and regularly indicated he expected to survive the war.

i call bullshit on that source
i've read quite a few first hand accounts about his wartime experience, and none of them mentioned him being worth a fuck
totally him changing history to look like a hero i put money on it

http://www.firstworldwar.com/features/aslowfuse.htm

" On 4 August 1918, with the Germans in the last throes of their grand offensive, Hitler received an Iron Cross 1st Class for, 'personal bravery and general merit.' He had single handily captured a group of Frenchmen huddled in a shell hole. Cunningly, Hitler had crawled to the lip of their impromptu shelter and then shouted out to the men that they were surrounded and had better surrender. Duped by his ruse, the Frenchmen came along without a fight."

4everhung said:
http://www.firstworldwar.com/features/aslowfuse.htm

" On 4 August 1918, with the Germans in the last throes of their grand offensive, Hitler received an Iron Cross 1st Class for, 'personal bravery and general merit.' He had single handily captured a group of Frenchmen huddled in a shell hole. Cunningly, Hitler had crawled to the lip of their impromptu shelter and then shouted out to the men that they were surrounded and had better surrender. Duped by his ruse, the Frenchmen came along without a fight."

french soliders? lol figures
btw check out ernst junger if you ever wanna a good german first hand acct of ww1

I hate to be such a realist, BUT it's a good thing he did. We need for it to happen again.

Just think if he didn't kill all those people. They would have reproduced. If it wasn't for the civil war, WW1, WW2, Hitler, Stalin, and all those creepy fucks, there would be a food shortage today. There would be over a billion more people on the planet today.

We need some form of population control even today... I just wonder what it will be.

Also, yes AAP, I do realize that this thread is just to point out how many people he killed since it seems that most of the world has forgotten about him. If I understand it correctly, they estimate he killed more people than anyone else in history.

Whiskey

Top Bottom