Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking dbol with diesel/tren 8 week cycle...

Beatngu

Ex-Bodybuilder
I was thinking about stacking dbol for a kick-start at my diesel/tren 8 week cycle.
Have any 1 tryed this?
If yes at what dosage?20-30 mg?
Thought about a small amount of dbol in my first 4 weeks or first 2 weeks.
Not sure how theese products stack so that why im asking.
Have read alot about designer supplements and i see many people see result in 2-3 weeks,and then i thought about adding dbol to start gaining allready in the first week,and get the good feeling from dbol ofc :)
Just not sure how my liver will react stacking so mutch orals.How are theese designer supplements compared to liver stress with dbol?

And with a good liver protection is it possible to stack them?
I know from my previous use that anadrol and dbol was very hard on my liver.

Last edited:
I was thinking about stacking dbol for a kick-start at my diesel/tren 8 week cycle.
Have any 1 tryed this?
If yes at what dosage?20-30 mg?
Thought about a small amount of dbol in my first 4 weeks or first 2 weeks.
Not sure how theese products stack so that why im asking.
Have read alot about designer supplements and i see many people see result in 2-3 weeks,and then i thought about adding dbol to start gaining allready in the first week,and get the good feeling from dbol ofc :)
Just not sure how my liver will react stacking so mutch orals.How are theese designer supplements compared to liver stress with dbol?

And with a good liver protection is it possible to stack them?
I know from my previous use that anadrol and dbol was very hard on my liver.

Kick starting an oral cycle with orals, huh?

No.

Just do Diesel, tren and that's enough.

Bro, I finished a d-bol and dieslbolan cycle 4 weeks ago and the results were incredible. Took 3 diesel and 40mg of d-bol every 4hrs. You will love the results

40mg of D-bol every 4 hours?

Hopefully he meant he took a total of 40mg, but took a dose every 4 hours... Hopefully.

You definitely don't need to run diesel and dbol at the same time.

If you must, you could run dbol 4 weeks, then diesel 4 weeks. I'd take forged liver and post cycle during that cycle...And of course get your bloodwork done

Hopefully he meant he took a total of 40mg, but took a dose every 4 hours... Hopefully.

You definitely don't need to run diesel and dbol at the same time.

If you must, you could run dbol 4 weeks, then diesel 4 weeks. I'd take forged liver and post cycle during that cycle...And of course get your bloodwork done

If I were to take that many methyls, I'd just take 6 caps of diesel everyday. I'm on 3 right now and that's kicking some ass. I hate dbol though, the only oral I don't like, so I am biased against it.

If I were to take that many methyls, I'd just take 6 caps of diesel everyday. I'm on 3 right now and that's kicking some ass. I hate dbol though, the only oral I don't like, so I am biased against it.

I used to be a pretty big fan of dbol/test and dbol/primo... But as of lately I've really been enjoying the Diesel and Beast... Much better options in my opinion too.

Thanks for all the replys.
Bigdave thanks alot for your info think i will try it out but not as mutch as 40mg,maybe 20.
About the kick start dabuffguy is that i have read so many threds on the designer products and most of the users say the result comes in week 2-3.
And with dbol i know for sure the result comes within the first week(atleast for me)
Im a big fan of dbol and i have to say it makes me feel damn good,not as anadrol where i feel like shit all day but growing like a mad man.

And you may find it strange to add more oral on a oral cycle but the thing is that im new to theese new designer products,
But i know that the good old stuff works fucking goooood,so maybe im afraid that theese new products are not working as good as the real deal.
So if they should not work as good for me as for the guys in the threads then atleast the dbol will make me grow.

Just use an injectible bro. If you want an 8 week cycle, fuck it, go for 10 weeks with some testosterone and do 4 weeks of dbol and finish with 4 weeks of diesel (or beastdrol I''d suggest). 8 weeks of orals like that can be very stressful on the liver. If you aren't gonna pin yourself and your heart is set on an 8 weeker oral, then make sure you run liver protectant the entire time bro and drink 1.5-2 gals of water every day.

Goodluck

Yes conanx you are right,injections are far better than orals.(atleast for the liver)
Just doing this oral cycle first to get to the point of no return :)
Then im stocking up with injections so i have no other choice then to use them.
Just need to get passed the god damn needle problem again.

Top Bottom