Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stack Evalution Help

Urban Monk

Hey guys,

Would like to run a 8 week test-boosting stack.
I would really appreciate some help in critiquing the following stack.
Looking to refine this into a lean mean muscle building stack!

1. Fadogia (Omega Sports)
2. DAA (E-Pharm)
3. Forma-Stanzol (Mr. Supps)

That is the skeleton of the stack. What I am considering adding in is The Phytoserms 347 product, but don't know if that would be too much w/ forma already modulating estrogen.

Just as an FYI, I am a 190 lb male at 12-13% bodyfat currently and am 6 feet tall.
My main goals are to do a lean bulk.

Thanks for the input fellas,

Monk

PhytoSerm woudl stack nicely with forma

Considering that it uses a different MOA than the Forma-Stanzol I would add it in. Although Phytoserms 347 lowers Estrogen substancially its big MOA is through SERM activity as to where Forma-Stanzol is great for lowering the Estrogen which increases LH output resulting in higher testosterone. I think combining the 2 would be a great idea. Seems there would very likely be a synergy between the two. Especially with the divanyl in the PhytoSerms since it will free up all of that new testosterone by attatching to the SBHG receptors. Allowing the new testosterone to be active and not held captive by the SBHG.

If you add it in I would just keep something around to keep the joints lubricated like Cissus or Skeletal Balm to control inflamation and speed recovery. The double barrel shotgun you will be shooting at your Estrogen is gonna lower it big time, Low E equals lower synnovial fluid in the joints causing them to become dry which is the source of most of the irritation in the joints during this time.

Stacking Phyto and Forma is usually too much estrogen suppression for most guys, I would have no problem but that is me, not everyone is the same.

Id run forma and phytoserms 1 at a time the pain relief stack is money it helped get rid of pain even after a cortizone shot wouldnt

Top Bottom