Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

St Maarten Trip

bigrob215

Hi guys, i am going to St Maarten in june. I am 31 and my girl is 26. We have never been there before or even out of the country for that matter. Anyone have any hotspots, places to see, places to avoid, travel tips? I put in for my passport at the beginning of March and i hope it gets here by May. From what i am hearing there is a delay. Thanks

let me tell you....this was the first time i been to the carribean and it was the best time of my life. one thing i was worried about is young kids on vacation being loud and partying all night....although i do that myself, this vacation was to relax with my girlfriend. it was quiet and peaceful all week. spent 9 days there, spent 4000 between the two of us which was cheaper than i thought. there was so much to do and the beaches were awesome!!!! the bluest water ever. although i want to check out all vacation hotspots i would definitely hit this place again! anyone have a nice vacaton spot to go without hitting the bank. I hear stay away from dominican and jamaica. people are telling me to go to aruba. anyways i highly recommend st maarten and st barths (only spent a day there, and i see why the rich and famous go there)

DSC00638.jpg

DSC00641.jpg

DSCN0909.jpg

Top Bottom