Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sst

Tom Treutlein

For anyone who likes HST, and the principles behind it but wants a similar thing for strength (SST), let's start bugging Bryan Haycock to get on with designing set principles and a methodology like was done with HST.

oh we have, believe me ;)

He sort of agreed to it but was like "oh, let me finish the HSt book first"

So at that rate I figure I'll call him from my nursing home in a while :rolleyes:

Haha damn. Maybe we should sign a petition and show him how badly we want SST. Can't hurt, certainly.

Or I can go pay him a visit myself...

Isn't SST basically what Louie Simmons, Dave Tate, and all those guys are working on? Except without controlled laboratory studies? They seem to be doing pretty well at strength training.

Backlash said:
Isn't SST basically what Louie Simmons, Dave Tate, and all those guys are working on? Except without controlled laboratory studies? They seem to be doing pretty well at strength training.
yeah i would think anyone would have a tough time competing with WSB..they dominate strength

MM produces some of the best benchers..i think thats where wsb lacks a little..
but if you look up and down the weight classes its pretty obvious theres one thing in common with the top competitors and that is WSB

True that. From what I hear the eastern bloc countries do some pretty interesting and unorthodox stuff.

There's gotta be common principles underlying both methods. It would be cool to know those

Yeah. Which is why I say we badger Bryan about it until he figures it out...

Or the Westside guys...

Or people at MM...

Or...

Casual? ;)

Top Bottom