Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Squatting with Anders Johansson

Whew...maybe he is done with Strongman :)

B True

I was misinformed about the first one on 880lbs, He did pass that one but not the 935lbs squat.

He felt 880lbs beeing unstable on the way down but very easy on the way up so he didn´t want to goof around and tried to break the swedish record at 935lbs.

Bfold: Looks like he´s done with strongman but he hasn´t mentioned anything about it yet.
By the way, the DVD I promised you is ready, I just have to get my copy and mail it away :)

Last edited:
Roadblock said:
I was misinformed about the first one on 880lbs, He did pass that one but not the 935lbs squat.

He felt 880lbs beeing unstable on the way down but very easy on the way up so he didn´t want to goof around and tried to break the swedish record at 935lbs.

Bfold: Looks like he´s done with strongman but he hasn´t mentioned anything about it yet.
By the way, the DVD I promised you is ready, I just have to get my copy and mail it away :)

You know...all this time I had no idea that 'Roadblock' was the same guy I've been emailing back and forth with for all this time...lol.

I can't wait for the DVD!!!!

B True

Top Bottom